- Altais Solomon’s Beard Balm is nourishing and no-rinse shaping.
- After the Octopus Beard Balm comes the new solid beard balm with a special fragrance. Its special blend of butter and natural oils, allows you to deeply hydrate the beard. The name of this new product, Altais, takes its origin from the name of a star, the brightest of the Dragon constellation.
- From the same line you can also find Altais beard oil.
- Furthermore, the fantastic novelty lies in the fragrance; for the first time Solomon’s has decided to create an exclusive fragrance that distinguishes the entire Altais line: from the woody notes of cedar and olibanum, to the scent of wild musk, freesia and violet.
- The conditioner is suitable for all types of beards, especially the more bristly ones.
- It is advisable to heat a small amount of product between the palms of the hands. Next, apply Altais Beard Balm over the entire length of the beard and massage carefully. Finally, comb with a wide-toothed comb or shape with your hands according to the desired final effect.
- INCI: Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Cera alba [Beeswax], Ricinus communis (Castor) seed oil, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Parfum [Fragrance], Zea mays (Corn) germ oil, Daucus carota (Carrot) sativa root extract, Piper nigrum (Pepper) seed oil, Pogostemon cablin leaf oil, Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root oil, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha- isomethyl ionone, Benzyl benzoate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Citric acid.
Altais Solomon’s Beard Balm is firm and rinse-free. Its name originates from a particularly bright star, so called precisely because it is the brightest in the constellation of the Dragon.
Quantity: 50 ml