Braun ThermoScan 7+ ear thermometer
– fast, gentle, and easy to use. The definition of fever changes with age**.
The Braun ThermoScan 7+ features the patented Age Precision Technology
– age-adjustable fever guidance that takes age into account to take the guesswork out of temperature measurement.
The thermometer comes with a night mode that features a light for easy use in the dark and a silent mode for avoiding wake-ups
•No.1 brand used and recommended by doctors
•Age Precision Technology – age-adjustable fever guidance
•Night mode with light and silent mode
•Color-coded display for easier interpretation of results
•Wide-angle probe for accurate measurements, also on newborns
•Pre-warmed tip to ensure reliable measurements Stability temp Stability indicator to ensure stable positioning of the device before taking a measurement.
•Fast, gentle, and easy to use
•Braun Hygiene caps – disposable probe covers to avoid cross-contamination
How to use
1. Remove the thermometer from the protective case
2. Push the Power button
3. Place a new Hygiene cap on the probe
4. Select age with the Age Precision button. Press the button to toggle through each age group
5. Fit the probe snuggly into the ear canal and direct t towards the opposite temple
6. Push and release the start button
7. The confirmation beep indicated that an accurate temperature measurement has been taken
8. Read the temperature on the screen
Hazards and Cautions
Please consult your physician if you see symptoms such as unexplained irritability, vomiting, diarrhea, dehydration, changes in appetite or activity, seizure, muscle pain, shivering, stiff neck, pain when urinating, etc. in spite of any color of the background light or absence of fever.
Please consult your physician if the thermometer shows elevated temperature (yellow or red background lights).